Welcome on www.lidoidelfini.com
Carefully read these Terms and Conditions before using these or post content in any form or in any media for publication on www.lidoidelfini.com (hereinafter is referred to as "Site").
Use of this website and sending content for publication on the site are governed by these Terms and Conditions, which are entered into between you and Gestal srl, titolare di Lido i Delfini con sede legale in Via Lungomare, 255 - Scauri - 04028 (LT), P. IVA: 01327290597 (hereinafter "the company"). We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, except that in this case we will notify you of the changes and will have the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, inviandocene written notice by registered letter or pec (in this case your account will be closed). Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions, any new features or functionality (including, but not limited to, videos and projects related to them) that increase or improve our site will be subject to these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that this Site is also run by providers outside the company and that your personal data will be processed by these companies. The most current version of these Terms and Conditions can be found at any time on: www.lidoidelfini.com.
Terms of Service
Lido i Delfini offers a management service equipped beach, beach equipment rental, lifeguards, bars and restaurants, sailing and other sports.
The equipment rental services, bar, restaurant, courses and other beach equipment rental can be booked and purchased on site or through the site www.lidoidelfini.com.
Each purchase can be modified, canceled and refundable, unless other conditions specified in the description of the service with the words "No change","Non-refundable","Do not undoable".
Without charge up to 10 days before the date of delivery of the service request.
The date of receipt will determine the date of the request for cancellation.
The rules for cancellation are as follows:
• If the cancellation is requested more than 10 full days before the booked date: no cancellation fees will be applied.
• If the cancellation is requested between 9:07 full days before the booked date: 50% will be applied for cancellation fees.
• If the cancellation is required 6 full days prior to the performance: 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
Any exception to this rule will be specified for each performance. The performance marked as "Not modifiable","Non-refundable", "Do not undoable" can not be changed, refunded or canceled.
No fees for changing dates until the eleventh day before the performance
The date of receipt will determine the date of the change request.
The conditions of change are shown in the offer and are mentioned in the voucher sent to the customer.
Change rules are as follows:
• If the change is required more than 10 full days before the date booked: no expense modification will be applied.
• If the cancellation is requested after 10 full days before the date booked, Lido Dolphins reserves to apply the additional handling charges.
• Any change of date or the contents can not be guaranteed and will be carried out under reserve of the availability of Lido Dolphins.
Any exception to this rule will be specified for each performance. The performance marked as "Not modifiable", "Non-refundable", "Do not undoable" can not be changed, refunded or canceled.
1. The use of our site by you is subject to certain conditions: OUR SITE IS AVAILABLE "AS IS." WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SERVICE WILL NOT BE INTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE NEWS, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR MERCHANDISE THAT AVAILABLE, ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR SITE. CONFIRM NOR DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIALS OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN OUR SITE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, "TROJAN HORSES" OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS ON OUR SITE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THESE ELEMENTS malicious. EXCEPT THE CASE OF FRAUDULENT, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH ELEMEMTI. BY RELIANCE ON OUR SITE AND ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON IT, YOU ASSUME ALL POSSIBLE RISK.
OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN DIFFERENT COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIO-VIDEO PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, OR OTHER INFORMATION EQUITY VALUE CREATED BY US OR ANY THIRD PARTY. GIVEN THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH ARE OBTAINED THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAZARDS RELATING TO ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WITH RESPECT TO SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, THE CONTENT, INCLUDING THOSE OF THE MARKET, BUT ARE CONSIDERED AS APPROXIMATE AND NOT TO DO THEIR EXPECTATIONS FOR ANY PURPOSE. SUCH CONTENT IS NOT INTENDED AS ADVICE WITH RESPECT TO TAXES, INVESTMENT, medical care and diets AND PROMOTE THE PURCHASE OF SHARES OR INVESTMENT, let alone can be used to create diets or medical care. CREATE THE INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES WHICH YOU MAY ACCESS THROUGH OUR SITE OR THROUGH LINKS ARE NOT MADE HIS OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAIN RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTY.
2. We are not responsible for the websites accessed via links: we are not responsible for the availability or content of other services that may be linked to our site. Since we have no control over these services, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external content and does not endorse, nor are we responsible for the content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on such or services available from them. You acknowledge and agree also that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliability of any content, goods or services available on or through such services.
3. Our liability to you is limited: the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the company and your affiliates and their respective members, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents and licensors are not liable for any direct or indirect of any kind, including, but not limited to, lost revenue or profits, loss of business or data, in any way relati to this site or to any legal action, loss or damage due to errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in our site (including, by way of example only, breach of warranty or any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions). To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any legal action against us shall be limited to the amount that you have possibly paid for the use of our website.
4. Any dispute between us will be governed under Italian law: these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian laws. BY USING OUR WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. The subtitles of each Article of these Terms and Conditions are intended only for reference and should not drive the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the provisions of jurisdiction by the mandatory provisions of applicable law, in the event that any dispute arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the Court of Rome will have exclusive jurisdiction.
You have the right to terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time, by sending written notice by registered mail with return receipt at least 10 days notice. In this case, your account will be closed.